
Addi wanted to make reindeer cup cakes. They turned out very cute.

I was in charge of eyeballs.

All wrapped up in the cute blankets Laurie made for them.

Our good friend Irma brought a Christmas treat over, yum! Addi shared her reindeer cup cakes with her too.

The finished product, all lined up and ready to hook to Santa's sleigh. (I tried to get Addi to put their antlers on right side up but she said she wanted to put some of them on upside down.)

I'm so excited, new pants and they look just like the ones I tried on at the store, yipee!

Apparently Brian was good too!

Santa was good to us or were we good to the kids?

Celebrating wears you out.

Addi loooooooves bandaids. (Funny sideline, a few days ago Brian was taking a nap on the couch. He woke up to find two bandaids stuck to his hairy legs, can you say ouch. Addi was proud of her nurse work, and I volunteered to let her rip them off, ha ha I'm a good wife.)

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa greats house.

Playing the penny in the flour game. I think if you have flour on your face it means you lost.

Happy birthday dear Andy, Happy birthday to you. Is Parker laughing or squealing because he thinks he might end up in the cake?

Look at the multi-taskers, holding a kid with one hand and cutting the cake with the other.

A new shirt from Cody and Robyn. I am going to be so hot in this shirt because Robyn has great taste, thinks Andy.
It's a good thing you updated since you are going to have to add the halloween picture from tonight. lol
ReplyDeletetime for more updates you have a new grandbaby
ReplyDeleteHey, it has been over a year time to update. lol
ReplyDelete