
On October 7th Brian and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary. I have now been married longer than I was single. Brian made reservations at the Anniversary Inn in Logan (with some help from his secretary, thanks Robyn). We have done this for the last 4 years. Heather and Adam got us started on this great tradition of going somewhere for our anniversary when they sent us to Orem the year they got married as a thank you. It is so relaxing just doing what we want with no schedule other than asking, "do you want to do this or go here or go there".
Brian, thanks for 27 wonderful years. You're the best, don't know what I did to deserve you, but I sure am glad I'm married to you! Love Nae
Congrats you guys! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo, pictures and you even changed your main picture. Popeye and Olive Oyl
ReplyDeleteThe blog fairies changes my pictures for me, thank goodness for the blog fairies.
ReplyDelete