Wow, I could be one great bowler if I only had a ball I could actually put my fingers in!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Fiesta Mexicana, Oh Yea! Today Linda, Ann and I got together with an old friend Diane (Jonesie) Fenn. We went and had the best Mexican Pizza in the world. If you haven't tried them you should. The Fiesta Mexicana is just north across the street from the Marriott Hotel in Ogden. We were there for about 2 and a half hours just eating and talking and laughing our heads off. Then when it was time for them to close (they are only open for lunch). We moved outside and talked on the sidewalk for about half an hour. The owner of the restaurant was laughing and made the yak yak yak movement to us with her hand. It was funny, we just laughed and waved and kept talking (she is really nice and even took a picture for us so we could all be in it). Good food and good friends! It doesn't get better than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment