Monday, November 16, 2009

Building Bears and Princesses

We took Addi and her parents to Disney on Ice. I had as much fun watching Addi as I did watching the show. At one point a huge elephant came out. Addi's eyes got big and she pointed to it and said, it's an elephant. She looked so cute. Of course, her two prince charmings couldn't resist buying her treats. Her dad bought her a cute Mickey Mouse cup with a big snow cone in it and Grandpa bought her a light up princess crown. She isn't spoiled. She bought cotton candy with her own money and lucky for me she is great at sharing, so I benefited from that purchase too. m-m-m-m-m, I love cotton candy.

Before the show we went to The Gateway and ate and wandered around. A marshmallow bought Addi and Oakley a build a bear, it was so cute to watch Addi and Grandpa at Build a Bear. We rode Front Runner, that was fun too, especially on the way home when we could just visit and I looked over and saw all those people on the freeway who had to drive and pay attention to where they were going.
I might be prejudice but I think the princess in the black jacket is the cutest!

Addi kissing the heart before it goes in the bear. She was really good at this part, not so good at pressing the pedal to blow the stuffing in. She kept getting more interested in the other kids around her and she would forget to press on the pedal; luckily her mom was close by to take up the slack.
Addi making sure her and Oakley's bears are tidy and clean.

Hey, the show is the other way, but we'd rather watch Addi watch the show.

I did watch the show sometimes, the costumes and stories were very cute. I was surprised how good these pictures turned out. I'm glad Robyn took these.

Hiiii Hoooo!
Addi and her 2 Prince Charmings

Lucky for Addi she has a big strong Daddy to carry her and keep her warm while waiting for Trax, when the day became a bit too long for her.

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess I don't know how to do this. I tried to put words under each picture but as you can see....

    ReplyDelete